God is not all about Church, He is about Life
Even though you have not been to church in awhile, it does not matter to God. He is merciful and forgiving for everlasting from generation to generation.
Even though you have not been to church in awhile, it does not matter to God. He is merciful and forgiving for everlasting from generation to generation. Going to church does not get you into the Kingdom or put you in right standing with God, it helps to strengthen you and the brethren around you as one.
But we all have to give an account of ourselves to God and work out our own salvation. Making sure we are in right standing with God. So how do you get in right standing with God?
2 Chronicles ch. 30 reads:
18. But Hezekiah prayed for them, saying, The good Lord pardon every one
19. That prepareth his heart to seek God, the Lord God of his fathers, though he be not cleansed according to the purification of the sanctuary.
20. And the Lord hearkened to Hezekiah, and healed the people. (vv. 18-20).
Prepare your heart for the Lord. Get your mind ready and set to hear and follow God. Make up in your mind that God will be the path you take; forsaking all evil and from using any of the devil’s devices.
God is merciful and will pardon you even if you are not perfect or cleansed or purified in the sanctuary. It is not all about church but about your life and how you will live unto the end. Believe that God can heal you and deliver you from all iniquity and old sins and decide to do good and seek peace and the power of God.
St. Matthew ch 3 reads:
1. In those days came John the Baptist, preaching in the wilderness of Judaea,
2. And saying, Repent ye: for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.
3. For this is he that was spoken of by the prophet Esaias, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight. (St. Matthew 3:1-3)
Get yourself ready for salvation. Know that God has sent Jesus for you to believe in and receive the gift of the Holy Ghost so you can experience true power and know the mysteries of the Kingdom.
Stop allowing the devil to lie to you about whether God is real or not or whether the Bible is true or not. If they knew the power of the Holy Ghost and of God, they would know God and not lie.